With Software and Infrastructure becoming more complex, many costs are associated with providing an IT service to an end user, including those for hardware, software, support, running costs, management and upgrades.
So many organisations experience immense pressure to deliver the highest-quality service to their customers without compromising on their cost-effectiveness. Our IT Consultancy services can make it possible for your organisation to adapt its infrastructure as it grows, therefore maintaining service quality while streamlining the way IT services are delivered to users.
TheCloud9 can provide you with a complete solution from design all the way through to deployment and go the extra mile and provide the support and technical expertise for when you go-live, including on-going support.
Our Skills and Expertise
With a dedicated team with over 20 years’ experience in the management, design and implementation of enterprise-scale infrastructure solutions, and fully certified by industry standard vendors, such as Citrix, VMware and Microsoft. Our consultants have extensive skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Cloud Design: build configuration and support of any type of Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud solution.
- Virtualisation services: covering, server, networking, desktops (VDI) applications. Products included, Citrix, VMware, Hyper-v
- Networking: Design, installation, configuration and support of all types of network deployments, be it LAN, WAN, physical and virtual.
- Storage: Design, installation configuration and support of SAN based storage systems form the following vendors, HP 3 par, NetApp, EMC, Nimble, IBM
- Website and Mobile app development: With an extensive team of developers, we create professionally designed websites and apps
- Application Packaging: Using various industry standard tools we can reduce the amount of time it will take your IT team to configure and manage the applications across your Desktop estate. Ensuring that your applications will be configured correctly and work as you expect.
- Antivirus and Security: We can recommend and setup the best solution for your physical or virtual estate to provide the maximum protection your organisation needs.
- Backup and Recovery: we can provide enterprise, industrial strength services based on technology from Asigra®, Catalogic Software®,and Zerto to deliver extreme data protection from the data centre to the desktop and now also to your mobile, tablet and Cloud systems.
- Infrastructure: DC Migration, Designs, Co-location, Back-up Strategy Disaster recovery are all services that we can consult and advise on. Having helped numerous clients and partners we can ensure that any new infrastructure is designed, built and fit for purpose.
- Systems health checks: covering, Desktop/Application and Server virtualisation, Microsoft Exchange, VMware. Citrix, Microsoft Windows server, SAN storage, Networking
- Systems Upgrades: covering, VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Windows server, Hyper V, Exchgange, SAN storage, EMC, NetApp Nimble, HP, 3PAR IBM XSeries, MDM, Networking
Extend your I.T team
At TheCloud9 we see ourselves as an extension of your IT team. We can support and guide your in house staff with tailored advice and solutions, as we know that all companies are different and that there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution.
Whatever your organisation’s needs, our consultants will work closely alongside you to develop an understanding of your business before delivering a serviced solution that matches your business requirements perfectly.
Working with a trusted partner such as the TheCloud9, can help bolster your existing I.T teams capacity and knowledge of new technology.
For further information on our how our IT Consultancy can help your business, contact our dedicated technical team at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a demonstration/consultation, or contact email@example.com for pricing options.