MANAGED IT SERVICES
More and more organisations are choosing specialist IT partners to manage all or some part of their IT infrastructure.
This approach is making business more productive in the way they operate and how they deliver products and services to their customers.
Moving your IT service to a specialist partner like TheCloud9 ensures that your systems are:
- Correctly setup and managed
- Available when you need them
- Secure and resilient
- Running on up-to-date and supported hardware
- Part of a transparent costing model
TheCloud9s flexible Managed IT approach gives you peace of mind that your uptime is maximised, downtime is minimised, and performance is optimised. In turn, you have all the intelligence required to make more informed decisions and take action based on the needs of your business.
Managing Servers, storage and complex infrastructure is no easy task and often takes a dedicated team of qualified, trained and experienced engineers to make sure that it all runs smoothly.
Ensuring that your team has the correct training is also a costly process as technology is constantly changing.
THAT’S WHERE THECLOUD9 CAN HELP
Our team of Consultants and engineers have over 20 years of experience in designing engineering and supporting large scale IT infrastructure deployments.
We offer fully managed or part managed contracts, to suit all types of client needs, making TheCloud9 an extension of your in house team.
- Disaster Recovery
- SAN storage
- Networking and switches
- Firewall and security
- Server Virtualisation
- Desktop Virtualisation
- Manage performance
- Reduce downtime
- Optimise resource utilisation
- Ensure business service quality is achieved on your network
- Real-time 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics
- Real-time event notification
- Automated reporting
- Network performance tracking via an online web portal
- Trending and analysis to identify potential bottlenecks before they become problems
- Full change control and process management
- Fully certified engineers
- Flexible monthly or annual pricing
- Location of hardware is irrelevant
- Fully qualified and certified support team
- In house or hosted options
- Skills and knowledge transfer
- Flexible contract terms
- Flexible payment terms
First class Managed IT services for businesses all over the UK. If you would like us to provide you with a free no obligations quote please contact us today or call us on 0800 999 6996. We are here to help you in every aspect of your IT Support needs.